The SC-14 DX provides unsurpassed sample capacity to ensure the longest unattended operation for overnight runs or even over weekend runs. It can hold up to 14 large racks. The SC-14 DX autosampler is available either as a bench top or as a mobile autosampler with integrated cart. The SC-14 DX is ideal for laboratories with high sample loads.
- Mobile cart allows samples to be loaded onto the autosampler in a clean preparation area and then moved to the ICP instrument.
- Dual flowing rinse station, mimics best manual rinse procedure, ensuring fast washout of the previous sample and minimal blank contamination.
- Rigid probe, that can accurately enter small vials without the need for a probe guide.
- Small probe length and short sample tubing improves uptake and washout. Ideal for self aspirating nebulizers.
- Controls the FAST flow injection accessory for high sample throughput or chromatography applications.
- Holds a variety of vials from 4mL microtiter plates to 500mL tall bottles.
- Maximum sample capacity for a given work area, can accommodate from 2880 samples x 4mL (custom request) to 294 samples x 50mL.
- Accommodates up to 10 Standards
- SC-FAST Rapid analysis system for increasing throughput, integrating chromatography systems and reducing salt loading of ICP-MS cones.
- Enclosure Protective cover protecting samples from airborne contaminations. ULPA filtered available on request.
- Mobile Cart Allows samples to be loaded in clean sample preparation area.
- PFA Rinse Delivery System Pressurized rinse cleaning system, giving the lowest possible rinse contamination.
- Rack Type A variety of racks are available for the SC-14 DX.
|Examples of SC-14 DX Rack Configurations
4x10 and 3x7 Super racks with 2 2x6 Super Racks and a 10 position Standards Rack
21, 40, 60 and 90 position Large Racks and one 10 position Standards Rack
Download Brochure Download Software
||SC-14 DX FAST Complete system
||SC-14 DX FAST Basic system
Request More Information