Pure Automation |
Pure Simplicity |
Pure Performance |
prepFAST Comparison Chart
Easily make low level ppt external calibration curves.
- All standard and acid come from enclosed containers
- Fresh diluent constantly loaded from flowing UPW containers
- Diluting standards on demand reduces the risk of contamination
- No need for vials or autosampler spots to calibrate from
Automate MSA analysis by simply placing concentrated sample into PFA bottle on the autosampler deck.
- All standard and acid spikes come from enclosed containers
- Fresh diluent fills syringes from flowing UPW source
- Concentrated chemicals can be placed on the autosampler to reduce contamination effects
- Eliminate contamination-prone manual prep
- Easily get the correct answer for high matrix chemicals